All businesses are faced with an increasingly competitive market environment. Prompt action is required to; capture new customers, improve relationships with existing customers and reduce costs.
In recent years, leading organisations have implemented e-commerce solutions to meet these challenges, with impressive results.
• Extended reach and reduced sales costs through the use of efficient, professional online channels to market and sell their products and services to consumers.
• More efficient marketing and selling process to business customers and the development of stronger partnerships.
• Lower purchasing costs and shorter processing times through automated streamlined e-procurement systems.
The benefits of e-commerce applications, whether for Consumer Sales, Business Sales, or Electronic Procurement, are undisputed.
However, successful deployment can involve a steep learning curve.
The smart option is to team up with an expert partner. Uootek and it's UK business partner ONID Limited have the skills and track record to provide a solution that delivers on the e-commerce promise.
Small and medium sized companies need a solution that is configured to meet their specific needs now and adapt to the future challenges. A solution that offers rapid deployment which equates to low implementation costs and therefore improved return on investment A solution that requires low operating and maintenance costs.
The Competitive Advantages for the deployment of an UooBoutique e-commerce solution.
• Multi Lingual, Multi Currency: increase online export and domestic sales.
• Multiple Shop Dynamics: configure the online shop to suite consumer or trades sales, or both.
• Multiple Product Dynamics: configure the online shop to sell volume products, “one-off” products, very high value items or service based transaction, or a mix.
• Multiple Web Marketing Functions: Affiliate Programme ready, Pay-Per-Click, Search Engine Optimisation, Web 2.0.